Aviation and Missile officials are not authorized to confirm employment of our workforce.
Employees may email employment and/or salary information to an external organization (e.g. business, bank, credit union) directly from the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS)–via secure internet.
Employees - Employment Verification (EV) is a self-service My Biz tool. To email EV information to an external organization, complete the following steps:
- Log into the DCPDS Portal
- Select, My Biz, Employment Verification
- Select your Details to Share, either a) Employment Information or b) Employment and Salary Information.
- Enter Recipient Email Information
- Enter your work email address in Recipient Information ‘CC’ field to receive a copy of EV email
- Select Continue to ‘Acknowledge and Submit’ to send your EV information
Further guidance on the EV process can be found here.